Alliance 2021 recordings are available to all HEUG Institutional Members! From the Alliance Recordings page (https://www.heug.org/resources/heug-files/alliance-files) you can access presentations from 2021 and beyond.
FILE LIBRARY OPTIONS
Some handy tools in our file library include:
- Viewing all Folders/Tracks
- Selecting a specific Folder/Track
- Sorting by Title, Date, Downloads and Views
- Switching to Card view
No matter if you are viewing entries in the Row View or Card View you’ll want to:
- Click the ‘File Title’
- Click the ‘…’ in the right corner
- Click ‘View Entry Page’ to open the file
This way you’ll be able to view the video recording of the session.
If you are having trouble finding a specific session, we recommend giving the file search a try:
Resources > All Files (https://www.heug.org/resources/heug-files/files)
- Type in your search terms and hit ‘Enter’
- Click the ‘Library Entries’ filter from the options in All Content
- Open the Non-Community Library filter and select the option ‘Alliance 2021’
And one final tip we’d like to leave you with is growing your network!
You can hover over a presenter name and:
- Connect with them
- Send them a message